Lorilard Federal Credit Union

"It's All Good®"

Online Banking Login
 

About Us

Chartered 1965
Charter #17060

Lorillard Federal Credit Union was established in October 1965 by ten Lorillard Tobacco Company employees. The credit union had $30.00 in assets and 10 members. As of January 2013, (48 years later) the credit union has grown to $34 million in assets and 4,600 members. Financial strength and stability have been the focus of the credit union management. Capital of roughly 12% has been steadily maintained and the delinquency has been maintained well below the industry average.

Lorillard Tobacco Company employees and family members comprise approximately 85% of the credit union's membership. Most employees conduct business with the credit union by payroll deduction. The remaining 15% is made up of the following companies: Snider Tire, Mother Murphy's, Automotive Fasteners, Store Office Environment, Allied Interstate, Applied Materials Handling, Carolina Laser Cutting, Crescent Wholesale Felts, Community Innovations, North State Flexibles, North State Communications, Buck's Communications, Specialized Packaging Flexo, Just For You Catering, Data Chambers.

The credit union has expanded its locations to include: our head quarter's which is located at 2917 South Elm-Eugene St., Greensboro, NC; a full-service facility located within the Lorillard Plant; and 1743 Westchester Drive, High Point, NC 27260. In addition to these offices, the credit union is a member of a national branch network called the Credit Union Service Centers (CUSC.) Members can use CUSC branches throughout the United States for financial services. To find the Credit Union Service Center closest to you visit www.cuservicecenter.net.

The credit union's mission statement is as follows:
Lorillard Federal Credit Union's operational objective is to maintain a financially secure organization that offers products/services that satisfy the financial needs of the membership on a convenient and timely basis. Employees and volunteers will stay abreast of all developments within the credit union movement and training will be an ongoing expectation. All credit union policies will reflect fair, unprejudiced and equitable rules/regulations for credit union staff, volunteers and members. Employees and volunteers shall be dedicated to developing a cooperative, helpful and friendly work environment where employees feel valued and nurtured while members feel welcomed and appreciated.

Once a Member, Always A Member Retiring?
Changing your employment? You do not have to close your LFCU accounts. You can remain a member and still be entitled to all of the services by keeping your accounts open with the credit union. Membership in your credit union can remain a valuable resource for your financial needs.

List of Board of Directors as of April, 2013
Chairman Don Smith
Vice Chair Sam Frazier
Secretary/Treasurer Loretta Dease
Director Bill Fowler
  Angela Hampton
  Amanda Tucker
  Fontrea Davis
Supervisory Committee Amanda Tucker (Chair)
  James Battinelli
  Jay Trivette
  Sarah Allen
CEO Patti Weber

Interested in joining as a member or as a company? Contact us today at 336-272-5244 and we will be more than happy to discuss membership qualifications and benefits!


NCUA America Equal Housing Lender

Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government,
National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.